Monday, February 7, 2011


Here is a letter from a client I worked with recently. They have a year old Springer Spaniel that they adopted through Wagg'n Tails Rescue. (dog in photo is not theirs) Good job Hartman family! I love getting feed back from my clients and keep up the great work, and thank you for thinking rescue first!


Hi Julie,

I just had to let you know the suggestions you gave us yesterday are working GREAT! There was absolutely no growling or snarling this morning from Durango. In fact after working with you yesterday he seems more relax(calm might be a better word). Company came over about 4pm yesterday. He barked I gave him the sit and "eht" sound He didn't jump on anyone nor did he piddle on the floor! Thank you so much for seeing us and helping us! You are truly amazing!

This morning breakfast for Durango went off without a growl or grumble. He sat and waited nicely. After three or four bites I stepped in without having an issue. Our home is a much happier place for all of us!

Thank you again!
Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment